Launch Creader 8001S CR8001S Professional OBD2 Auto Code Reader Scanner Car Diagnostic Tool Full OBDII 4 System Oil/EPB/SAS/BMS
LAUNCH CR8001S is a scanner tool equipped with 4.0-inch color display which is focusing on OBDII detection for OBDII&CAN protocols vehicles, featuring 4 hot-keys to offer quick access to hot functions, and Oil/EPB/SAS/BMS reset plus ABS/SRS/AT/Engine diagnostic functions for providing users with simple, fast and cost-effective diagnostic results.
- Read Codes: Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes.
- Erase Codes: Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear codes and reset monitors.
- Data Stream: Reads and displays live ECU/PCM data stream, plotting functions graphically and stores freeze frame data.
- Read I/M Readiness Status: Show whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
- Live Data: The View Data function allows viewing of live or real-time PID data of the vehicle’s computer module(s).
- O2 Monitor Test: Allow the retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
- Freeze Frame Data: View the vehicle’s operating parameters at the moment a DTC (Diagnostic Trouble Code) is detected.
- On-Board Monitor Test: Read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
- Component Test: Allow initiating a leak test for the vehicle’s EVAP system.
- Vehicle Information Retrieval: Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
- Oil Reset Service: Clear the Oil warning light; perform reset for the engine oil life system.
- Electronic Parking Brake Reset (EPB service): Reset the brake pad after repairs in the electronic parking brake system are done.
- Steering Angle Calibration Service (SAS service): Calibrate the steering angle sensor after the replacement to make sure the ECU issued the correct steering instructions and memorize the max angle’s position.
- Battery Maintenance System Reset (BMS service): Perform a reset on the vehicle battery for clearing the fault information and re-match the battery.
- Transmission: Retrieve the Automatic Transmission (AT) information which is a type of motor vehicle transmission that can automatically change gear ratios as the vehicle moves, freeing the driver from having to shift gears manually.
- Engine: Easily determines the cause of Check Engine Light, and turn off the warning light.
- ABS: Performs various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of the Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), and turn off the warning light.
- SRS: Read/clear the error codes and reset the crash data in the Supplemental Restraint System (SRS), and turn off the warning light.