Original LAUNCH Creader CRP129X Car Diagnostic Tool for Engine/ Transmission/ ABS/ SRS with OIL/ EPB/ SAS/ TPMS/ Throttle Body Reset and AutoVIN
- Brand: Launch Creader
- Product Code: SC405
- Availability: In Stock
- Weight: 1kg
- Views: 14779 times
Highlights of LAUNCH Creader CRP129X:
1. One Year Free Update Online on Launch Official Website
2. Multi-Language Supoprted: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean
3. Please Close The Anti-Virus Software in your PC when updating the device.
What's the Advantages of Creader CRP129X:
1. Upgraded Version of CRP129: This scan tool is built with a larger 5" touchable HD 720P screen and keypad design for better operation,there are 2 more reset services (TPMS & Throttle Body Reset) compared with CRP129, AutoVIN and automatic printable Inspection report help you get diagnostic information efficiently and effectively
2. Four System Diagnosis + Battery Voltage Test: This diagnostic obd2 scanner works for Engine, Transmission, ABS and SRS diagnoses, thus reading/clearing diagnostic trouble codes, showing live data stream, turning off the warning light related, besides,with the battery voltage test, you are able to monitor the battery voltage timely
3. 5 Reset Services + Automatic AutoVIN Scan: This code reader covers 5 most commonly used special reset functions including OIL/EPB/SAS/TPMS reset, and Throttle Adaptation to maintain your vehicle systems safely and efficiently, with the Automatic Autovin Scan, you may easily get the VIN
4. Full OBD2 Compliancy + Data Record & Playback: This diagnostic tool supports all 10 modes of OBDII functions such as I/M Readiness Status, Live Data Graphing, MIL turn-off, etc., and works on most vehicles after 1996 compliant with OBD2 protocols , more than 57 brands. Data record,playback and printable Inspection report (share via email) make diagnostic information easily at your hands
5. 57 Mainstream Brands Supported: As one of the leading professional automotive diagnostic scanner, this LAUNCH product functions well on 55 Car Brands/Manufacturers (American, European and Asian) that have been manufactured in or after 1996.
Creader Professional 129E is an evolutionary smart solution for passenger car diagnosis. It inherits from LAUNCH advanced diagnosing technology and is characterized by covering a wide range of vehicles, featuring powerful functions, and providing precise test result.
Launch CRP129X obd2 scanner works on most OBDI & OBDII cars such as SUV, minivan,12v light-duty truck, and hybrids, but not support the 24v heavy truck. It support muiti-protocols test for a complete diagnosis.CRP 129E also supports the system diagnosis of Engine , ABS Airbag, SRS and Transmission system
Advanced Hardware in Strong and Aesthetic Design
1) Inner: The LAUNCH OBDII Android based Diagnostic Scanner is internet enabled and can have automatic data updates for real time transmission.
2) Screen: The tool equips with a bright 5-inch screen, which is an important element in displaying the diagnostic information.
3) Button Layout: It has a dedicated button for selecting things and for getting back to the homepage. The control pad also has four arrow buttons, so you can scroll in whatever direction you need to.
4) Size & Weight: Within the size specification of 228*125*34.5mm, and a favorable weight of 565g, one can surely say that the scan machine can be rather manipulated with ease.
5) 4000mAh Battery: With a 4000mAh battery also being equipped as a backup system, the device could also be easily used in the event that the engine of the vehicle would be switched off. This would thus help to increase the efficiency and also making it possible for data to be transmitted from a switched-off engine.
LAUNCH CRP129X has wide compatibility rates with several modes of the OBD2 motor vehicles. The scanner works on pretty much any car made from 1996 and forward, as long as the car has a 16-pin OBD-II port:
For Jeep, Usaford, General-Motors(GM), Dodge, Chrysler, Chevrolet, Opel, Cadillac, Buick, Lincoln, Austford, Acura
For Vw, Volvo, Jaguar, Vauxhall, Fiat, Sprinter, Euroford, Smart, Skoda, Seat, Demo, Saab, Dacia, Renault, Citroen, Porsche, Peugeot, Bugatti, Bmw, Mini, Mercedes-Benz, Audi, Landrover, Alfa Romeo, Lancia, Abarth
For Infiniti, Hyundai, Toyota, Honda, Tlisuzu, Lexus, Suzuki, Subaru, Samsung, Daewoo, Nissangtr, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Mazda, Kia, Jpisuzu, Holden, Gmsa
1. FOUR Systems Covered for Diagnostics
Besides the full 10 OBDII test modes listed, LAUNCH CRP129X obd2 scanner has the capability of performing diagnosis on the following four systems:
1) Engine System:
By Reading, Clearing DTCs and viewing Live Data Stream, the scan tool can help you easily pinpoint the cause of the Engine System problem and turn off the warning light related, thus ensuring the engine works properly, and enhancing its performance.
2) Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS):
By accessing to ABS system to view its Live Data Stream, and retrieving the fault codes, this LAUNCH Creader scanner can troubleshoot the ABS issue with a visual inspection of all brake components that caused the warning light, and turn the light off.
3) Supplemental Restraint System (Airbag):
By detecting every electronic parameters in SRS system to check their health status, this diagnostic tool can address the SRS potential issues timely to ensure your driving safety, and turn off the warning light of Airbag.
4) Transmission System:
By checking the Transmission system, this scan tool can figure the problem out via reading codes, or check the health status via Live Data viewing, and turn off the warning light, making sure that the right amount of power goes to the wheels to drive at a given speed.
In a sentence, this LAUNCH scanner CRP129X shows those FOUR systems Diagnostic Data, and Live Status to help you focus on any suspicious data parameters, and eliminate the trouble codes related thereby shutting off the "Malfunctioned Indicator Light" (MIL) on your dashboard.
2. FIVE Most Commonly Used Functions + Built-In DTC LookUp Library:
1) Oil Reset: It is enabled with an oil service and lamp reset mechanism, a function which ensures that the vehicle engine is maintained in its rightful healthy self.
2) SAS Reset: It helps clear the faulty steering angle sensor memories and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration.
3) EPB Service: Reset the brake pad after the repairs in electronic parking brake system are done. By using this system, the braking process is therefore made much simpler and easier.
4) TPMS Service: Looks up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, and performs TPMS sensor relearn procedures after tire sensors are replaced.
5) Throttle Adaptation: Initialize the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately.
It also gets the Built-in Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) lookup library - Defines the error code on the screen. This will save you the trouble of having to go online to look for the meaning of a diagnostic trouble code.
Note : These special function NOT for all car models, if you are confused, Please send your car brand, model and release year to me, I will check for you.
3. AutoVIN Technology Available for Efficient Analysis
The diagnostic tool equips with the AutoVIN technology which means that it will automatically read and store your vehicle’s VIN number, in one touch. It immediately identifies your car, and you don't have to enter the year, make, engine, etc. of your car. This will allow you:
1) you can automatically identify the vehicle and perform a quick scan, to easily read and retrieve diagnostic trouble codes related.
2) Secondly, you can quickly match the right software that will enhance the diagnostic capabilities and resolve compatibility issues. AutoVIN retrieval plays an important role when choosing the correct firmware when performing an update.
3) Besides, being able to retrieve VIN will help you to easily track the previous records of a vehicle. The records will show the performance of the vehicle and other important aspects such as mileage. As a result, you will be able to make a more informed choice when purchasing a used car.
4. Automatic Inspection Report Uploaded for Convenience
There might arise certain problems which would be beyond your level of understanding while diagnosing a vehicle. LAUNCH CRP129X allows you to save the Inspection Report and transfer the report to the Cloud Server, or even print the data via the PC.
The Inspection Report includes two parts:
1) Vehicle Information (Year, Make, Model, VIN, Engine Size, Odometer, Vehicle Software Version, Diagnostic Application Version, Diagnostic Path)
2) Inspection Result: Hence, if you would like to make your mechanic understand about the current problem at hand, then you are able to explain it in details. Rather than taking the additional hassle and confusing things, you would easily be able to hand the diagnostics report to anyone concerned. They would take a look at the whole thing and would then understand about what would need to be done.
5. All Modes of OBDII Functions for Repair Work
This scanner supports all 10 test modes for OBD-II cars which are great for daily repair work. The table below describes the purpose of each mode of operation:
1 - Request Current Powertrain Diagnostic Data
2 - Request Powertrain Freeze Frame Data
3 - Request Emission-Related Diagnostic Trouble Codes
4 - Clear/Reset Emission-Related Diagnostic Information
5 - Request Oxygen Sensor Monitoring Test Results
6 - Request On-Board Monitoring Test Results for Specific Monitored Systems
7 - Request Emission-Related Diagnostic Trouble Codes Detected During Current or Last Completed Driving Cycle
8 - Request Control of On-Board System Test or Component
9 - Request Vehicle Information
10 - Request Emission-Related Diagnostic Trouble Codes with Permanent Status
Comparison on Launch CRP129 VS CRP129E VS CRP129X
|Launch CRP129||Launch CRP129E||Launch CRP129X|
|Display||3.5” TFT LCD||5” LCD Touch Screen||5” TFT LCD|
|OBDII||All 10 modes||All 10 modes||All 10 modes|
|ABS||Reads codes||Reads and clears codes||Reads and clears codes|
|AT||Reads codes||Reads and clears codes, retrieves error info||Reads and clears codes|
|SRS||Reads codes||Reads and clears codes||Reads and clears codes|
|Battery Monitoring||Voltage test||Voltage test, real-time monitoring||Voltage test|
|Engine System||Reads codes||Reads and clears codes||Reads and clears codes|
|Oil System||Reads and clears codes||Reads and clears codes||Reads and clears codes|
|Warranty||1-year limited||5-year extended||1-year limited|
|Supported Vehicles||40+||63+ including hybrids and light-duty trucks||57+|
|Throttle Position Reset||✖||✔||✔|
LCD: 5" Touch Screen, 720P
OBDII Interface Input Voltage: 9V-18V
DC Input Voltage: 5V
Battery: 4000mAh Lithium Battery
Storage Temperature: -20℃ ~ 70℃
Operating Temperature: -10℃ ~ 50℃
1pc x CRP129X
1pc x Carrying Bag
1pc x OBDII Cable
1pc x Charging Cable
1pc x User Manual